On Friday, 19 June, we spent the day under the sun & on the soccer field with the boys from Percy Bartley House in celebration of Youth Month. This was followed by the devouring of a massive KFC lunch.
We’d like to thank a few people for making this possible:
- Pierre van der Westhuizen + Kurt Paulse our sport and soccer champions + co-orindators
- Kyle, Saul, Travis, Pierre, Dalu, Khaya, Qamani, Ben who took the time out to come and play with the boys
- Haley and Lisa for coming along to help and support the team
- Dalu for being the driver and transporting the boy to the venue and back
- Theo Klompje who took the time out to take such great pics
Here are some photos from the day…
The Percy Bartley House (PBH) forms part of the Ogilvy Cape Town DoGood portfolio. PBH is a non profit organisation with the capacity to accommodate 25 young men between the ages of fourteen and eighteen years. Many of whom come from the streets, dysfunctional families, and often neglected.